LOW COST POLYTHENE TUBE DIGESTER
The tubular polyethylene film is bended at each end around a 6 inch PVC drainpipe and is wound with rubber strap of recycled tire-tubes. With this system a hermetic isolated tank is obtained.
- Easy to solve the technical problems arising in the polyethylene tube digester.
- Economically, it saves the producer costs of buying liquid gas, firewood and chemical fertilizers. Low cost biodigester.
- It helps minimize health hazards such air pollution
- Reduces environmental threats, due to decrease in use of chemical fertilizers and organic waste exposures.
- There is also reduced deforestation from firewood use for energy purposes.
- Has a short lifespan meaning the biodigester is not long lasting.
- There is no reliable back up support.
- PTDs suffer from effects of variable temperatures.
- The biodigesters can only function properly and last a little longer if the farmer takes good care of the digester.
HOW TO EFFICIENTLY SERVICE AND MAINTAIN BIOGAS DIGESTER
Maintaining a biogas plant involves;
- Doing minor repairs to the equipment,
- Changing its oil as needed,
- Removing debris from organic matter that falls to the bottom of the tank,
- Solving problems in the process
- Removing debris from organic matter that falls to the bottom of the tank
- Breaking and removal of any scum formed at the top of the slurry.
- Leakage test trouble shooting along the gas line.
- Inspection of any clogged/blocked joints at the utilization point
- Check the air blower on monthly basis.
BENEFITS OF A RIGOROUS/REGULAR MAINTENANCE OF BIOGAS PLANT
Among other things, the advantages include:
- Prevention of technical failures or problems in the process
- Increase in the life cycle of the equipment
- Prevention of accidents and safer plant environment
- Optimization of a plant operation or biogas production
GET AN EXPERT OPINION
Our team would like to talk to you today