It is a free-flowing powder that contains a concentrated source of free-flowing hydrolytic enzymes and ten strains of natural bacteria that are genetically capable of producing enzymes in Sewage treatment, wastewater treatment, Oxidation lagoons, oxidation pods, stabilization ponds and effluent stabilization pods under aerobic or anaerobic conditions. It is used for reducing BOD, COD levels as well as reducing suspended, floatable organic matter, odor and color in the effluent. Treating biodegradable organics and eliminating pathogenic organisms.
Sewage treatment bateria/
waste water treatment bacteria
oxidation lagoons bacteria
oxidation pods bacteria
stabilization pods bacteria/ enzymes
wastewater treatment bacteria
sewer sludge bacteria
sludge bacteria/ enzymes
1. Sewage treatment, Waste water treatment, Sewage treatment bacteria. Envirozyme-BFB sewer treatment bacteria aid in the anaerobic or aerobic breakdown of organic waste into water, biogas. It reduces the BOD and COD. It can be introduced at the primary treatment stage or in aeration tanks. Its Bio-Augmentation technology molecules for wastewater management. Which helps to improve bio degradation and in turn allow for more organic loads to be treated.
2. Oxidation lagoons, Oxidation pods, Stabilization ponds, Waste water stabilization pods Bacteria and Enzymes. ENVIROZYME -BFB CONSISTOF Achromobactin, Proteus, Alcaligenes, Pseudomonas, Thiospirillum, Rhodothecae, etc. which are predominant genera of bacteria in the stabilization pond. In the presence of sunlight and carbon dioxide generated by the oxidation of organic waste, the algal biomass in the oxidation pond consumes the organic and inorganic components
3. Slugde pits, Sludge drying beds, Sludge Treatment Bacteria. Envirozyme- bfb sludge treatment bacteria used to manage and to treat sewage sludge produced during sewage treatment. Sludge treatment is focused on reducing sludge weight and volume to reduce transportation and disposal costs, and on reducing potential health risks of disposal options. Bacteria in sewage treatment are to reduce the volume of sludge to produce methane gas from it.
4. Trickling Filters Envirozyme bfb Facultative bacteria (Pseudomonas and Alcaligenes) are some of the strains used in trickling filters. Flavobacterium and Achromobactin are also used in enhance in biofilm growth for this type of treatment efficiency. A trickling filter consists of a fixed bed of rocks, gravel, slag, polyurethane foam, sphagnum peat moss, or plastic media over which sewage or other wastewater flows downward for filtration, adsorption, and assimilation removing contaminants from wastewater causing a layer or film of microbial slime to grow covering the bed of media to catalyze biodegradation of organics.
5. Grease traps Envirozyme- bfb contains powerful enzymes and bacteria that dissolve away grease, fats, oils, soap, paper and other organic matter that causes stubborn obstructions in your tank.
Food Processing factories Agro factories
Leather factories Municipal Sewage Treatment
Coffee And Tea Factories Sugar factories
Hotels Breweries and Distillery
Dairy factories Paper factories
Sewage Treatment Bacterial
Effluent Stabilization Ponds Bateria
Oxidation Sludge Treatment Bacteria And Enzyme
BENEFITS OF ENVIRONZYME
1. Sludge volume will be reduced more as more solids are digested
2. Removes bad odor
3. Sludge will be easier to pump, process and dewater and will have less odor too
4. The capacity of the system will be effectively increased, because more waste can be
processed, more effectively in less time.
5. Easier to balance the treatment system
6. Bacterial oxidation of the liquid phase will be faster and more complete
7. Digesters will operate evenly and uniformly for easier planning and routine